Regions 10, Regions 11, Marion County, Hamilton County, Johnson, Shelby, Hancock, Montgomery, Indiana - Part-time, Full-time, Contract
** Must have earned the distinction of a Master’s or Doctorate Degree and hold a current or temporary license issued by the Indiana Behavioral Health & Human Services Licensing Board as one of the following:
- Social Worker
- Clinical Social Worker
- Marriage and Family Therapist
- Mental Health Counselor
- Will meet Pathway's performance expectations.
- If working on DCS cases, adhere to the current Indiana Department of Child Service's (DCS) standards
- Meetings with clients must be consistent with level of need and best practice
- Will provide therapy based on best practice models
- Will assess cases on a case by case basis. Complete a comprehensive assessment (Biological Psychological Social Assessment, BPSA)
- Ability to provide all required professional treatment documentation in a complete, thorough and timely fashion. Access to and knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Pathway database is a necessity to this position and the responsibility of the contractor
- Demonstrate respect and cultural sensitivity to Pathway team members, owners, clients, and to all referral sources
- Independently comply with trainings/CEU's to fulfill hours for licensure
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Must be aware or obtain knowledge of HIPPA compliance at all times.
- Participate in organization training and supervision consistently and actively
- Maintain professionalism
- Knowledge of working with families involved in the welfare system not required but a plus
- If applicable, automobile insurance may be requested. Other insurances as required by the State of Indiana
Education: Master's or Doctorate Degree required (Master's degree in Human Services field such as Psychology or Social Work).
** Must be a licensed (or in possession of a temporary license) issued by the Indiana Behavioral Health & Human Services Licensing Board in one of the following:
- Social Worker
- Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Dependable, flexible, patient and sensitive to the needs of the families we work with.
- A strong belief that people can change their behavior given the proper environment and opportunity. The belief in helping families to change their circumstances, not just adapt to them.
Background Checks: Position requires a CPS history check, Local Law Enforcement background check and drug screen
Experience: At least two years in related field
Job Type: ContractBack to Employment Opportunities